TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Date of Publication: 22/02/2022
PART 1 – PLATFORM CONTENT AND USE OF THE PLATFORM
1. The services of 3Efreet are subject to the Terms and Conditions (“T&C” or “Terms”) outlined below. Please read this T&C document carefully before entering and using https://www.3efreet.com (the “Website”), or associated mobile applications or widget (herein after collectively known as ‘Platform’).
2. By accessing or using our Platform or using our services or any of the features of the Platform or by posting any content on the Platform, you agree to be bound by these T&C and all terms incorporated by reference and you warrant that you have the full autonomy to accept these T&C.
3. This Platform is owned and operated by Cybernetics Solutions FZCO (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “3Efreet”), a company exists under UAE law and with its registered office at Technohub-1, DTEC, DSO, Dubai, UAE, Phone: +971 56 10 987 90 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Please keep in mind that this document is a legally binding agreement If you have not attained the age of giving legal consent, according to applicable laws, to this agreement, your parent or guardian must agree to this agreement on your behalf.
5. The Platform gives selected delivery Partners who work under registered delivery companies in UAE (the “Partner/s”) the opportunity to market and offer their services (the “Services”) through the Platform and, at the same time, gives the registered Users of the Platform (the “User/s”) the ability to directly book the Services under the Terms and Conditions mentioned below.
BY USING THE PLATFORM, THE USER AGREES THAT:
1. A contractual relationship exists between the user of the Platform (hereinafter referred to as ‘you’, ‘your’ or ‘User’) and 3Efreet whereby 3Efreet allows the User to use the Platform to access the Services provided by the Partners under the current T&C.
2. These Terms applies exclusively to your access to and use of the Platform. If you are using the Platform on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and The Company for its violations of these Terms. These T&C do not govern the relationship between 3Efreet and the Partner(s).
4. These T&C shall equally apply in case the Platform is provided through one or more mobile applications or widget/plug-in directly on Partner´s website.
ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM
3. Access to the Platform is available when the Platform is online. 3Efreet has the right to put the Platform offline due to any reason it may deem appropriate or amend its content and services without prior notice. 3Efreet will not be liable if, for any reason, the Platform or any part of it is unavailable at any time or for any period.
MISUSE OF THE PLATFORM
1. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, the User will be held personally responsible for any misuse of the Platform, In particular, 3Efreet may pursue a civil or criminal action in case the User: (i) knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so) or the Platform; (ii) gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the server on which the Platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Platform; (iii) attack the Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack; and (iv) use the Platform for any reason that is contrary to law or public policy.
1. 3Efreet grants you a limited, non-transferable, personal, royalty-free, non-exclusive license solely to download and display the 3Efreet Widgets on your Website. The foregoing license is non-sublicensable, with the limited exception that you may sub-license it to third party website designers, webmasters and other providers of similar services, for the sole purpose of enabling such providers to assist you in downloading and displaying the 3Efreet Widgets on your Website and provided that such providers will be subject to the same obligations as you under this Agreement.
2. Except as permitted above, you agree not to sell, assign, rent, lease, lend, distribute, export, act as an intermediary or provider, or otherwise grant rights to third parties with regard to the 3Efreet Widgets or any part thereof, whether by operation of law or otherwise.
3. You will not cause, permit or authorise any modification of the 3Efreet Widgets, which includes separation into component parts or creation of derivative works.
4. All right, title, and interest in and to the 3Efreet Widget, including all intellectual property rights therein, shall remain the exclusive property of 3Efreet and/or its licensors. You acknowledge and agree that the 3Efreet Widgets are licensed, not sold.
5. Use of 3Efreet Widgets
5.1 With the exception of links, you may not directly or indirectly change, edit, add to, copy or extract content from or produce summaries of the 3Efreet Widgets or any content on the 3Efreet website. In particular, you will not display any 3Efreet ratings or reviews on your website outside of the 3Efreet Widgets.
5.2 3Efreet has absolute editorial control over all 3Efreet Widgets and 3Efreet content, which 3Efreet may modify, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
5.4. YOU MAY NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ATTEMPT TO RE-SELL, REDISTRIBUTE, SYNDICATE OTHERWISE COMMERCIALISE THE 3EFREET WIDGETS OR 3EFREET CONTENT IN ANY WAY
PART 2 – REGISRTATION AND USER GENERATED CONTENET
1. In order to have access to the Services the User must register in the Platform, maintaining the confidentiality of your user-name and password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your user name and Password.
2. The User can create (receive) his/her own account on the Platform after completing and submitting the Registration form and clicking on the verification link that will be delivered via the registered phone number. In the event the User is a company, the verification may be further subject to verification of the documents shared by the User by 3Efreet, or its personnel. After verification, the User will be able to access the full Platform including its contents, features and special promotions.
3. The User agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or 3Efreet have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with these T&C, 3Efreet shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform and refuse to provide you with access to the Platform.
4. The User can, at any time, delete his account by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. 3Efreet will make its best effort to deactivate the account in a timely manner.
5. The User must not allow any other person to use his/her account to access the Platform or use any other person’s account to access the Platform, and bears full responsibility for any access to the Platform made by third parties with his/her credentials. 3Efreet shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from a User’s inability to access any pages on the Platform.
6. 3Efreet have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms. 3Efreet may also, in its sole discretion, limit the number of accounts that you may hold, maintain or acquire.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
1. “User generated content” means all works and materials (including without limitation text, comments, reviews, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that the User submit to 3Efreet for publication on, or transmission via, its Platform.
2. 3Efreet does not claim ownership of any User generated content you make available through the Platform. At 3Efreet’s sole discretion, such User generated content may be included in the Platform in whole or in part or in a modified form. With respect to such materials, you submit or make available for inclusion on the Platform, you grant 3Efreet a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such User generated content or any part of such User generated content (as well as use the name that you submit in connection with such submitted content).
3. The User hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant the license. 3Efreet take no responsibility and assume no liability for any submitted content posted or submitted by the User. We have no obligation to post any User generated content; we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to determine what is published on the Platform. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not provide us with any User generated content.
4. The User agrees that it is fully responsible for the content the User submit. The User is prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Platform: (i) any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material or content that would violate rights of publicity and/or privacy or that would violate any law; and (ii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of any third party. The User shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any violation of the foregoing restrictions, or any other harm resulting from your posting of content to this Platform.
PART 3 – RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PARTNER
DELIVERY ORDER BOOKING
1. Once the User is registered in the Platform, he/she can use the platform to book a delivery order by selecting both the pickup and drop off addresses and locations using google map integrated API within the app. The User can also save the address to use again for future delivery orders to the same destination. Further, the User will be asked to provide the name and phone number of the pickup and drop addresses Users for communication with the delivery Partner.
2. Once the User defines the pickup and drop off locations, he/she will be asked to provide details about the shipment as follows:
- Delivery date & time: User will have the option to select delivery date/time as “Now” or can schedule it for future delivery date/time. However; for “Schedule Later” the time should be at least 1 hour ahead from the current time.
- Package picture: User is required to upload a picture for the package. This picture will be visible to delivery Partners while they are bidding for the order and shall be used for validation while delivering the package.
- Package size: User is required to define the package size by selecting the most appropriate size amonge a pre-defined package sizes that are displayed for User selection. However; User can select only one pre-defined package size for each delivery order.
- Delivery Instructions: Users can write delivery instructions about the package for informational purpose to help the Partners to properly bid and later on for better handleing the package if any speciali instructions are needed.
3. User shall be required to confirm the delivery order details prior publishing the job live for Partners to bid. The confirmation shall include pickup/drop off locatons/addresses, package image, estimated distance, package size, delivery date/time, estimated range of delivey fee and delivery instructions. The User hereby agrees and understands that it is not permitted to use this Platform, or Services of the Platform for delivery of certain goods and products, as detailed in the Prohibhited Itemes Policy, which is available at [Prohibited Items].
4. User shall have the option to either place the order or can cancel the confirmation and go back to previous screen to modify the order details if required.
5. Once the User confirmed the delivery order, he/she will start to receive bids from delivery Partners who are registered in the platform. The proposed bids shall include information about the delivery Partners such as name, rating, reviews, proposed bid amount, distance from the pickup location, estimated time to complete the delivery order and vehicle type.
6. User shall review the proposed bids and select the most suitable one as per his/her prefrenece. Once the User clicks on “Accept Bid” button the job would be awarded to that particular delivery Partner.
7. If the User had selected payment method as “Card Payment”, he/she would be charged as soon as “Accept Bid” button is clicked by the User.
8. The online payment details that the User provides at the checkout shall be sent directly to the 3rd party payment gateway provider via a secured connection. 3Efreet uses Stripe as its third-party payment service provider. When the User books a delivery on the Platform, the User acknowledges and authorises 3Efreet to manage payments and transactions between User and the Partners. The User further consent that we may act as an intermediary to accept payments on the Partners’ behalf. 3Efreet shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from errors in entering payment information, disruptions or delays in payment processing, by the User in relation to his/her purchase. 3Efreet or the Partner, as the case may be, reserves the right to suspend or cancel the transaction if User’s payment information is unconfirmed or invalid.
9. The User must retain a copy of the transaction records and merchant policies.
10. The delivery order payment shall be confirmed by a notification acknowledging the allocation of the order to a delivery Partner that was selected by the User.
11. If “Online Payment” via Card Payment” is selected as the payment method, then the details on the Users ID (Card holders ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the payment.
DELIVERY ORDER CANCELLATION
1. Delivery order cancellation is permitted prior the delivery Partner starting the delivery order. If the delivery Partner started the order, the cancellation is not permitted in the system.
2. If a User still wishes to proceed with order cancellation, he/she are required to contact the delivery Partner directly via the given phone number by the Partner to sease the delivery process only and then the User should contact 3Efreet customer support team for further processing if found applicable.
3. 3Efreet reserves the right to apply cancellation charges as may be determined and applied by it in its sole discretion.
4. Please allow upto 45 days for refund transfer to be completed if found applicable.
DELIVERY ORDER REFUND
1. User can initiate a refund request from the order detail screen only for where order status is marked “Delivered”.
2. User shall be asked to provide reason for the refund and write a brief description about it.
3. Once refund request is initiated by the User, a status of the refund request can be seen from the order detail screen. In case the refund is approved, User will receive a notification that a refund request with certain amount has been approved. Similarly, for refund requests that are not approved, User shall receive a notification about that as well.
4. 3Efreet reserves the right to apply refund charges as applicable.
5. Approved refunds will be completed only to the original mode of payment will be processed within 10 to 45 days depending on the issuing bank of the credit card/ debit card.
REVIEWS, FEEDBACK AND TESTIMONIALS
1. 3Efreet may ask the User to provide reviews, feedback, or testimonials (hereinafter referred to as ‘Feedback’), for the Platform, Partner and or services availed by the User. The Feedback should not be intentionally damaging, offensive or malicious. The Feedback may be used for internal purposes but could also be used publicly on the Platform, Partner and or services availed by the User. 3Efreet will not entertain any false Feedback. The Feedback should not include any contact information or personally idewithin the review.
PRICE, PAYMENT AND INVOICING
1. The delivery order fees are proposed by 3rd party delivery Partners during the time of bidding. 3Efreet only provides an estimated range for the likely fee that can be encountered for a particular delivery order as requested by a User. 3Efreet is not responsible for the fees offered by the delivery Partners and has no liability or control of over the proposed bids.
2. It is the User’s responsibility to ensure the delivery fee as proposed by the 3rd party delivery Partner is correct and in accordance with the approved bid amount at the time of order confirmation.
3. 3Efreet shall be further entitled to charge a separate admin fees (“Admin Fees”), which shall be equivalent to [10%] of the delivery fee. The Admin Fees shall be paid prior to availing any of the Services.
4. The delivery order fee proposed by the delivery Partner, and the Admin Fee (collectively referred to as ‘Fee’) displayed on the Platform shall be deemed to be exclusive of any VAT, unless otherwise specified. If VAT is chargeable in accordance with applicable law, the User shall pay to the Company (in addition to and at the same time as paying the Fee) an amount equal to the amount of the VAT.
5. Unless the User has selected “Cash Payment”, the payment for the delivery shall be confirmed at the time of accepting the bid through credit or debit card using the 3rd party payment gateway facility. Under this option, the payment gateway facility will reserve on the User’s credit/debit card account the due fee of the order, which will be eventually paid at the time of order completion.
6. 3Efreet accepts payments online in AED using payment methods accepted by Stripe, including but not limited to Visa and Master Card Credit / Debit Cards.
7. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making a payment will be borne by the User.
8. 3Efreet takes reasonable care to ensure that the Payment Facility is available and functioning at all times, but cannot guarantee continuous and uninterrupted access to such Payment Facility as it is owned and operated by a third party. 3Efreet also tries to ensure that User´s payments are processed promptly, but it is often difficult to predict the amount of time needed to complete processing because it is dependent upon many factors outside of 3Efreet´s control, such as delays in the banking system or in card networks. Access to the Payment Facility may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. 3Efreet will attempt to provide reasonable notice of any scheduled interruptions to such Payment Facility and will use its best effort to procure the restoration of the Payment Facility as soon as reasonably possible.
9. If User selects Cash Payment as “Pay at Drop Off” or “Pay at Pick Up” location. Then, according to this option the User can make a booking on the Platform but eventually pay for it directly to the delivery Partner at the time of the delivery. Please note that this method of payment is available only when both the delivery Partner and the User are both eligible for the Cash Payment, and will automatically show up in the Platform at the time of the booking.
10. If Cash Payment is applicable and choosen, the invoice regarding the delivery fee will be issued directly by the delivery Partner once the delivery order has been completed.
1. If a User is not satisfied with the delivery services provided by a Partner, he/she can contact 3Efreet customer support and 3Efreet shall do the best possible to ensure User’s satisfaction is fulfilled. For avoidance of doubt, 3Efreet shall not be liable in the event of failure to resolve any claim of the User to the satisfaction of the User.
2. If a User has an issue with the Payment Gateway Facility, he/she shall directly contact the Payment Facility. The User shall always keep 3Efreet informed so that 3Efreet may in its sole discretion attempt to facilitate a workable solution.
3. The User may also contact 3Efreet’s support team and 3Efreet will try to find a solution with the Partner. However, ultimately, the Partner is the only and sole responsible for the performance of the delivery service.
PART 4 – MISCELLANEOUS
1. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights regarding the Platform and its content/information, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights (including but not limited to trademark rights, trade name rights, database rights, design rights, patent law and other (written and/or unwritten) intellectual property rights) and all content provided by 3Efreet through the Platform (including but not limited to data, files, photographs, texts, layout, images, etc.) is proprietary to 3Efreet or its licensors.
2. The User may download or use any content of the Platform for personal non-commercial use only. Any usage for commercial purpose will require prior express written consent of and/or license granted for this purpose by 3Efreet.
3. The User is not entitled to change, modify, duplicate, transmit, distribute, any content of the Platform, including but not limited to website content, photographs, images, texts, graphics, video, or audio, either in whole or in part, and/or store it in any electronic storage device without the prior express written permission of 3Efreet.
4. 3Efreet expressly reserves all rights regarding the https://www.3efreet.com domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name “3Efreet”, the logo device, service marks, trading names and/or trademarks. Other trademarks, products and company names mentioned on the Platform may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
5. A User may link to any page of the Platform, for non-commercial purposes provided that he does so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage 3Efreet´s reputation or take unfair advantage of it. For the avoidance of any doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. The User must not link to the Platform in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement from 3Efreet where none exists.
6. 3Efreet reserves the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice. If requested by 3Efreet, the User shall remove the link within six (6) hours of receiving the notice.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
1. The Platform may contain advertising submitted by third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and regulations. 3Efreet does not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party advertising.
2. The Platform and/or the contents may contain links to third party websites (including those of the Partners). If the User decides to visit any third party site, he/she does so at his/her own risk. 3Efreet is not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that 3Efreet or the Platform is, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
3. 3Efreet´s communications with the User may contain information sourced from third party websites. Content from a third party site will be marked as such and a link to the source website may be provided. 3Efreet accepts no responsibility or liability for any content supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from communications with the User, or any use of personal information by such a third party.
4. The inclusion of any link in 3Efreet´s communication with the User does not imply endorsement by it of the linked site. If a User decides to access linked third party websites, he/she does so at his/her own risk.
1. 3Efreet reserves the right at all times to edit, refuse to post, or to remove, from the Platform, any information or materials for any reason whatsoever, and to disclose any information we deem appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, police request or governmental request.
2. 3Efreet reserves the right to restrict your access to the Platform at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, we reserve the right to restrict your access to the Platform at any time without notice in the event that we suspect you to be in material breach of any term of these Terms.
3. 3Efreet also reserves the right to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently all or part of the Platform with or without notice without liability for any modification or discontinuance. If you have any questions about your pending transactions, please feel free to contact 3Efreet at firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. The User represent, warrant and agree that materials of any kind submitted through its account or conduct while using the Platform will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful material.
2. The User further agree that it may not use the Platform in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Platform. In addition, the User agrees not to use the Platform to intimidate, harass or in any way interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from using the Platform; impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent itself, its age or its affiliation with or authority to act on behalf of any person or entity.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
1. The User understands that 3Efreet does not provide itself provide delivery services or any other services sold through the Platform. 3Efreet only provide the platform between the User and the Partners, so 3Efreet can’t and does not make any warranties about quality, safety, or even their legality of the services provided by the Partner or its merchanitbity for any prupose. The User release 3Efreet from any claims related to services provided by the Partner.
2. Content You Access. The User may come across materials that it finds offensive or inappropriate while using the Platform. 3Efreet makes no representations concerning any content posted by users through the Platform. 3Efreet is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of content posted on the Platform. You release us from all liability relating to that content.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES/ LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. THE PLATFORM, AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY 3Efreet ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. THE PLATFORM ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
3. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM; (B) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE PARTNER’S SERVICES OR ITS MERCHANTIBILITY; (C) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS; (D) UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF THE USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE PLATFORM INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE PLATFORM.
4. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED UNDER THESE TERMS AND SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL 3Efreet OR ITS PERSONNEL’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF THE PLATFORM SHALL NOT EXCEED AED 50 FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTIONS BROUGHT BY YOU OR ON BEHALF OF YOU.
1. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless to 3Efreet and (as applicable) 3Efreet ‘s partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon the use of User’s actions or inactions, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the User’s infringement of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Confidentiality obligations, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. These T&C’s shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates. UAE is our country of domicile.
2. Any dispute claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these T&C, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
3. Any claim shall first be referred to the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Small Claims Tribunal.
4. 3Efreet will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in compliance with the law of UAE.
If the User has any concerns or queries about content shown on the Platform or if he/she has questions about the use of the Platform or these T&C, please contact 3Efreet at Technohub-1, DTEC, DSO, Dubai, UAE, Phone: +971 10 987 90 and Email: email@example.com